- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Dr. Oz at Howard University
Dr. Mehmet Oz, host of The Dr. Oz Show, hosted a clinic on Wednesday at Howard University to give people a basic idea of their general risk for heart disease and diabetes.
People crowd Dr. Mehmet Oz, host of The Dr. Oz Show to take photos with him as he hosts a 15-minute clinic open to the public with the help of Howard University medical students to get a very basic idea of people's general risk for heart disease and diabetes at Howard University in the District on Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2012.