- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Ex-presidents may get Secret Service for life
The House is expected to vote Wednesday on a bill restoring lifelong Secret Service protection to all former presidents.
While a Secret Service agent holds onto his waist, former President Bill Clinton stretches over a porch rail and shakes hands with well-wishers during a campaign stop on Sunday, May 4, 2008, in Morganton, N.C. The former president was campaigning for his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, a Democratic presidential hopeful. (AP Photo/The News Herald, Jennifer Frew)