- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
So long 2013, and to the famous faces we said goodbye to in the past year
As 2013 draws to a close, a look back at the famous we've lost from around the globe, from world leaders like Margaret Thatcher and Nelson Mandela to actors like James Gandolfini and Paul Walker.
Best-selling author Vince Flynn died, Wednesday, June 18, 2013, after a two-year battle with prostate cancer, a statement from Flynn's publisher, Simon & Schuster, Inc., said. He was 47. The author is shown here promoting "Consent to Kill" in 2005. (Associated Press)