- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
So long 2013, and to the famous faces we said goodbye to in the past year
As 2013 draws to a close, a look back at the famous we've lost from around the globe, from world leaders like Margaret Thatcher and Nelson Mandela to actors like James Gandolfini and Paul Walker.
**FILE** This undated publicity photo released by HBO shows actor James Gandolfini in his role as Tony Soprano, head of the New Jersey crime family portrayed in HBO's "The Sopranos." Gandolfini died June 19, 2013, in Italy. He was 51. (Associated Press/HBO)