- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
Finding the Fab Four’s Abbey Road is not so easy
The striped crosswalk made famous by the Beatles album “Abbey Road" in east London keeps drawing confused fans of the Fab Four.
Characters from the recently-opened Universal Studios' release "Chicken Run" mimic a scene in a photo of the Beatles used as the cover for the band's "Abbey Road" album, during the opening ceremonies for a new attraction called "Chicken Run Maze," which is based on the movie, at Universal Studios Hollywood in Universal City, Calif., Tuesday, June 20, 2000. (AP Photo/Universal Studios Hollywood, Michael Tweed)