- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Florida GOP debate
Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum spar in the GOP debate in Jacksonville, Fla., Thursday, January 26, 2012. This is the second and final debate before the Florida Republican primary on Tuesday, January 31, 2012.
Republican presidential candidates (Left to Right) former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex) stand for the singing of the National Anthem as they arrive on stage for the Florida Republican Presidential Debate at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Fla., Thursday, January 26, 2012. This is the second and final debate before the Florida Republican primary on Tuesday, January 31, 2012. (Rod Lamkey Jr/ The Washington Times)