- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Gas rationing begins in New York
Fuel shortages and distribution delays that led to gas hoarding have prompted New York City and Long Island to initiate an even-odd gas rationing plan.
Police direct cars to pumps while people stand in line with containers for gas in the Brooklyn borough of New York on Nov. 9, 2012. Fuel shortages and distribution delays that occurred after Superstorm Sandy and a nor'easter hit the region led to gas hoarding, prompting New York City and Long Island to initiate an even-odd gas rationing plan. (Associated Press)