- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Gaza and Israel battle on
Frantic efforts to reach a cease-fire in the 7-day-old Israel-Gaza conflict appeared stalled.
A general view of destroyed Hamas government complex known as Abu Khadra after an Israeli airstrike in Gaza City, Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012. The Israeli military has been pounding Gaza with at least 30 strikes overnight, hitting government ministries, smuggling tunnels, a banker's empty villa and a Hamas-linked media office. Meanwhile, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is in the West Bank, trying to help negotiate a truce between Israel and the militant Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip. (AP Photo/Bernat Armangue)