- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Gaza militants slain
Funerals are held for three Palestinian militants who were killed late Monday by Israeli soldiers as they tried to launch rockets into Israel from Gaza.
Palestinian relatives react, after the death of Palestinian militant, Awni Abd Al Hadi, in the family house during his funeral in Al Bureij refugee Camp, central Gaza Strip, Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2010. Awni Abd Al Hadi and two other Palestinian militants were killed late Monday in a clash with Israeli soldiers. The Israelis said their forces fired at militants near the border of central Gaza as they were about to launch rockets at Israel. A small, al-Qaida-inspired group claimed responsibility on Tuesday. (AP Photo/Khalil Hamra)