- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
George Mason drops Virginia in season opener
George Mason University beats Virginia Cavaliers, 63-59, in their season opener at the Patriot Center on Nov. 9, 2012.
George Mason Patriots forward Anali Okoloji (14), right, and forward Marko Gujanicic (40) go up for a rebound against the Virginia Cavaliers in the second half at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Va., Wednesday, November 9, 2012. George Mason Patriots host the Virginia Cavaliers for the 2012-2013 men's college basketball season opener. (Craig Bisacre/The Washington Times)