- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Germany in the economic driver's seat
Germany's pursuit of manufacturing perfection and cooperation between management and labor have made it Europe's economic leader.
Details of watches (here the watch "Tangente") from Nomos Glashutte, taken on Thursday, May 26, 2012. Nomos is one of only a few watchmakers worldwide with the designation of manufactory. Christian Burkert/Special to The Washington Times.