- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Gonzalez, Nationals top Mets
Washington Nationals' left-hander Gio Gonzalez dodged and ducked danger over 5.2 innings, earning his 16th victory of the season in the Nats' 5-2 win over the New York Mets on Sunday.
Nationals fan Hannah Sission, of Richmond, Va., joins her brother Josh Sission, of Washington, D.C., under an umbrella during a rain delay for the start of the game as the Washington Nationals host the New York Mets at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C., Sunday, August 19, 2012. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)