- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
RG3 tosses 4 TDs in Texas return
Robert Griffin III led a 28-point blitzkrieg in the second quarter of Washington’s 38-31 win over the Dallas Cowboys.
Dallas Cowboys' wide receiver Dez Bryant (88) runs through a tackle attempt by Washington Redskins' Cedric Griffin in the first half of an NFL football game Thursday, Nov. 22, 2012 in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Matt Strasen)