- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Back to the Cold War era: Kerry, Putin dress retro for diplomacy
Secretary of State John Kerry joined world leaders for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum in Bali, Indonesia. President Obama skipped the gathering due to the federal shutdown. Leaders were sporting local threads, which reminded many of the groovy 1970s.
Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, third from left, and his wife Ani, second from right, prepare to pose for a group photo with Russian President Vladimir Putin, right, and Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, center, before a dinner for the leaders of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum in Bali, Indonesia, Monday, Oct. 7, 2013. (AP Photo/Dita Alangkarai, Pool)