- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Hamas strikes back at Israel
Militants in the Gaza Strip pounded southern Israel with rocket fire, killing three people as the Israeli military launched a second day of intense air raids.
Zaka volunteers and rescue personnel carry the plastic-wrapped body of a victim from an apartment in a building in Kiryat Malachi, Israel, that was hit on Nov. 15, 2012, by a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip. Militants in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip killed three Israelis in a rocket attack liable to deepen a bruising Israeli air, naval and artillery offensive against Palestinian rocket squads. The casualties were the first in Israel since it launched its operation the previous day with the assassination of Hamas' top military commander. (Associated Press)