- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Hamas strikes back at Israel
Militants in the Gaza Strip pounded southern Israel with rocket fire, killing three people as the Israeli military launched a second day of intense air raids.
Zaka volunteers and rescue personnel carry the plastic-wrapped body of a victim from an apartment in a building in Kiryat Malachi, Israel, that was hit on Nov. 15, 2012, by a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip. Militants in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip killed three Israelis in a rocket attack liable to deepen a bruising Israeli air, naval and artillery offensive against Palestinian rocket squads. The casualties were the first in Israel since it launched its operation the previous day with the assassination of Hamas' top military commander. (Associated Press)