- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Harnik's award-winning photos
The White House News Photographers Association names photographer Andrew Harnik's image of Rep. Ron Paul as Political Photograph of the Year.
A veteran sitting onstage behind Rep. Ron Paul, a GOP presidential candidate, raises a fist of support as Mr. Paul delivers a speech highlighting veterans at the Iowa State Fairgrounds in Des Moines, Iowa, on Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2011. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)