- Selfies still allowed as Obama poses with Biden
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
Harper leads Nats to 2-0 Opening Day win
Bryce Harper homers in his first two at-bats of the 2013 season and Stephen Strasburg three-hits the Miami Marlins for seven innings and a 2-0 win.
Washington Nationals left fielder Bryce Harper (34) rounds first base as he hits his second home run of the game in the bottom of the 4th inning as the Washington Nationals play the Miami Marlins on opening day at Nationals Park, Washington, D.C., Monday, April 1, 2013. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)