- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Harper leads Nats to 2-0 Opening Day win
Bryce Harper homers in his first two at-bats of the 2013 season and Stephen Strasburg three-hits the Miami Marlins for seven innings and a 2-0 win.
Washington Nationals left fielder Bryce Harper (34) comes back out of the dugout to wave to fans after hitting his second home run of the game in the bottom of the 4th inning as the Washington Nationals play the Miami Marlins on opening day at Nationals Park, Washington, D.C., Monday, April 1, 2013. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)