- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
'Homeland' dominates 64th Emmy Awards
Taking prizes in the best actor, best actress, best writing and best drama categories, Showtime's "Homeland" is the big winner at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards.
Kerry Washington (left) presents the award for Outstanding Supporting Actor an a Miniseries or Movie to Tom Berenger for "Hatfields & McCoys" at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards at the Nokia Theatre on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012, in Los Angeles. (John Shearer/Invision/AP)