- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
House Republicans claim they have votes to pass Plan B
House Republicans say they have the votes to pass their modified Plan B approach to the fiscal cliff through their chamber.
** FILE ** House Speaker John A. Boehner told the media, "I did my part," during a press conference on negotiations on the "fiscal cliff" at the U.S. Capitol on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)