- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Israel kills another top Hamas militant
An Israeli rocket launched Sunday killed a senior Hamas leader in charge of the terrorist movement’s missile operations, as fighting between the Jewish state and Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip entered its fifth day and foreign leaders scrambled to prevent the conflict from escalating.
Palestinians watch bulldozers remove debris from the Daloo family house following an Israeli air strike in Gaza City, Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012. An Israeli missile flattened a two-story house in a residential neighborhood of Gaza City on Sunday, killing several civilians shortly after Israel announced plans to intensify an offensive by attacking the homes of wanted militants, medical officials said. Gaza health official Ashraf al-Kidra says several women, including an 80-year-old women, and several small children were among the dead. (AP Photo/Bernat Armangue)