- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Israeli raid aftermath
Palestinians confront Israeli soldiers as Turks bury dead from Israeli commando raid.
Masked Palestinian Hamas members hold up a Turkish flag as they takes part in a demonstration against the Israeli naval commando raid on a flotilla attempting to break the blockade on Gaza, after Friday prayer at Nuseirat refugee camp in central Gaza Strip, Friday, June 4, 2010. Israel is bracing for another showdown at sea with a ship determined to breach Israel's Gaza Strip blockade. (AP Photo/Hatem Moussa)