- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Israelis clash with Arab protesters, killing 15
Israeli troops clashed with Arab protesters along three hostile borders on Sunday, leaving at least 15 people dead and dozens wounded.
Palestinian mourners carry the body of a Palestinian man who killed when Israeli soldiers opened fire on Sunday at protesters who approached the northen Israeli border with Lebanon, during a funeral procession at Ein el-Hilweh Palestinian refugee camp, in the southern port city of Sidon, southern Le(...)