- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Issa opens hearings on 'Fast and Furious'
Rep. Darrell Issa, California Republican, opens House hearings looking into the Justice Department's firearms trafficking operation in Mexico.
From left, Jose Wall, ATF Senior Special Agent, Carlos Canino, ATF Acting Attach to Mexico, Lorren Leadmon, ATF Intelligence Operations Specialist, William Newell, Former ATF Special Agent in Charge, and William McMahon, ATF Deputy Assistant Director for Field Operations, are sworn in during a House Oversight and Government Reform hearing looking into the Justice Department's firearms trafficking investigation, Operation Fast and Furious, on Capitol Hill Washington, D.C., Tuesday, July 26, 2011. (Drew Angerer/The Washington Times)