- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
Issa opens hearings on 'Fast and Furious'
Rep. Darrell Issa, California Republican, opens House hearings looking into the Justice Department's firearms trafficking operation in Mexico.
Jose Wall, ATF senior special agent, is seen during a House Oversight and Government Reform hearing on the Justice Department's "Fast and Furious" firearms trafficking investigation on Capitol Hill on July 26, 2011. (Drew Angerer/The Washington Times)