- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Leslie Johnson enters guilty plea
Prince George's County Council member Leslie Johnson pleads guilty to conspiring to obstruct a federal corruption investigation.
Prince George's County Councilwoman Leslie Johnson, 59, (in sun glasses) wife of former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson, arrives to enter her plea of guilty to the charge of conspiring to obstruct a federal corruption investigation, at the U.S. District Court in Greenbelt, Md., Thursday, June 30, 2011. (Rod Lamkey Jr/The Washington Times)