- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Kaine, Allen debate in McLean, Va.
Tim Kaine, the Democratic candidate for Virginia's U.S. Senate seat, and his Republican counterpart, George Allen, square off in a debate at the Capital One Conference Center in McLean, Va.
Tim Kaine, left, answers a question during the 2012 U.S. Senate Debate while his opponent George Allen looks down. The two men, who are both vying for the Virginia Senate seat, held their first of three debates on Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012 at the Capital One Conference Center in McLean, Va. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)