- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Kaine defeats Allen for Va. Senate seat
Democrat Tim Kaine was elected the new Senator from Virginia over Republican George Allen.
Jay Ipson, of Richmond, Va., wears his vote sticker on his hat at Republican U.S. Senate candidate and former Virginia Governor George Allen's election night party event at the Omni Richmond Hotel in Richmond, Va., Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)