- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Michelle, Malia, Sasha Obama tour China on taxpayer dime
First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughters Sasha and Malia arrived in Beijing, China for a tour that will focus on education and cultural exchange. U.S. taxpayers are footing the bill.
U.S. first lady Michelle Obama, center, dances with performers during her visit to an ancient city wall with her daughters Malia, second from left, and Sasha, right, in Xi'an, in northwestern China's Shaanxi province, Monday, March 24, 2014. (AP Photo/Alexander F. Yuan)