- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
Nationals drop season opener to Braves, 2-0
The Washington Nationals opened the 2011 Major League Baseball season with a 2-0 loss to the Atlanta Braves at Nationals Park in Washington.
Fans make their from their seats following the Washington Nationals' 2-0 loss to the Atlanta Braves on Opening Day at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C., Thursday, March 31, 2011. (Rod Lamkey Jr/The Washington Times)