- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Nationals must wait for clincher
The Nationals split a doubleheader with the Dodgers, must wait to clinch playoff berth.
Los Angeles Dodgers starting pitcher Josh Beckett (61) goes eight inning giving up four runs, Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2012, in Washington, DC. Washington Nationals lose to the Los Angeles Dodgers 6 to 7 in the second game of the doubleheader at National Park (Craig Bisacre/The Washington Times)