- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Nats, Cards work out before Game 3 of NLDS
The Washington Nationals and the St. Louis Cardinals had an off-day before Game 3 of the NLDS that featured workouts and interviews.
Saint Louis Cardinals player Carlos Beltran swings a bat during a workout session at Nationals Park on Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012. On Wednesday, they play the St. Louis Cardinals at home. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)