- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Playoff celebration turns to tears for Nats fans
Washington Nationals fans celebrate a historic day: the franchise's first playoff game at Nationals Park, but leave disappointed with an 8-0 loss.
Tim Marrone, left, with Talk of the Town high-fives 8-year-old Adam Astacio of Arlington, Va. outside of Nationals Park before the first home game in the National League Division Series on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)