- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Former Navy SEAL Christopher Kyle's funeral procession draws crowds
Mourners hold U.S. flags as a hearse containing Chris Kyle's casket leads a motorcade leaving the Multi-Purpose Stadium in Midlothian, Texas on Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013, for the 200-mile journey to Austin, where Mr. Kyle will be buried at the Texas State Cemetery.
Tracy and Lucinda Larimore, Henderson, N.V., friends of Chris Kyle, made the trip to attend the funeral in Arlington yesterday and to pay their respects as the procession passed on U.S. 287 in Midlothian, Texas, Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013, for the 200-mile journey to Austin, where Kyle will be buried at the Texas State Cemetery. (AP Photo/Star-Telegram, Max Faulkner)