- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Obama accepts nomination for second term
President Obama accepts the nomination for a second term as president at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.
Admiral John B. NathmanUnited States Navy, Retired, honors America's military veterans and promotes President Barack Obama policies for veterans at the Democratic National Convention in the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, N.C., on Thursday, September 6, 2012. (Barbara Salisbury/ The Washington Times)