- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Obama gets boost from Clinton at DNC
President Obama joined former President Bill Clinton onstage on the second night of the Democratic National Convention.
Under stormy skies, work crews begin tear down of sets and lights that would have been used for Thursday's final night of the Democratic National Convention at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C., on Tuesday, September 5, 2012. The DNC sited weather concerns for moving President Obama's speech into the Time Warner Arena, while rumors fly that the switch was because the DNC could not fill the stadium. (Barbara Salisbury/ The Washington Times)