- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Obama replaces McChrystal with Petraeus
President Barack Obama replaces Gen. Stanley McChrystal with Gen. David Petraeus as ISAF / NATO commander in Afghanistan.
The Senate Armed Services Committee's ranking Republican, Sen. John McCain, left, R-Ariz., left, accompanied by fellow committee members, Sen. Joseph Lieberman, I-Conn., and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., walk to a news conference on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, June 23, 2010, to discuss the confirmation hearings for Gen. David Petraeus. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)