- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Obama, Romney hit the trail after last debate
President Obama and Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney are back on the trail the day after the last presidential debate.
A young boy points to the name Mitt painted on his forehead while waiting for the arrival of Republican presidential candidate former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney at a campaign rally, Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2012, at Henderson Pavilion in Henderson, Nev. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson)