- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Obama, Romney sprint to the finish
President Obama and Mitt Romney are neck-and-neck as they sprint to the finish in the 2012 presidential campaign.
Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney walks past senior adviser Ed Gillespie, left, Virginia senate candidate George Allen, second right, and Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, right, as they leave a campaign event at Meadow Event Park, in Doswell, Va., for another rally in Virginia Beach, Va., Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)