- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Obama sworn in for second term
Barack Hussein Obama took the presidential oath at 11:55 Sunday morning at the White House, gripping the reins of office for another four-year term.
Luci Brown of South Bend, Ind., looks at the floats prepared for the 57th Presidential Inaugural Parade, Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013 in Washington. Thousands are planning to march in the 57th Presidential Inauguration parade after the ceremonial swearing-in of President Barack Obama on Monday. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)