- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Obama tours New Jersey destruction
President Obama and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie meet with residents as they tour neighborhoods affected by superstorm Sandy.
President Obama (center), with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Craig Fugate, and other local and federal officials, speaks about the superstorm Sandy relief efforts while standing in front of North Point Marina on Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012, in Brigantine, N.J. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)