- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
Obama gives stern warning to Assad about chemical weapons
President Obama on Monday issued a stern warning to Syrian leader Bashar Assad not to use chemical weapons against his own citizens.
President Obama speaks at the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) symposium at the National Defense University at Fort McNair in Washington on Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)