- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Occupy D.C. protesters arrested
Occupy D.C. protestors are arrested as they block the intersection of 14th St. NW and K St. NW in Washington, D.C.
A man is arrested along K Street NW by Washington D.C. Metro police during a protest at the intersection of 14th and K Streets NW in Washington, D.C., Wednesday, December 7, 2011. Police also used horses to try to keep order in this situation. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)