- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Ovechkin injured in workout collision
Washington Capitals star wing Alex Ovechkin leaves practice after collision with Mike Knuble at Kettler Capitals Iceplex.
Washington Capitals left wing Alex Ovechkin (8) sits on the bench after a center ice collision with Washington Capitals right wing Mike Knuble (22) during a morning practice at Kettler Capitals Iceplex, Arlington, Va., March 15, 2012. Ovechkin stayed on the ice for two minutes and then sat on the bench for another three and a half minutes before leaving practice. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)