- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
'Peanuts' creator Schulz's love notes to go up for auction
The late “Peanuts” creator Charles Schulz was once so infatuated with a young woman 23 years his junior he sent her dozens of romantic letters and drawings.
With Snoopy atop the tree, Charlie Brown, Lucy and Linus celebrate the holiday season in "A Charlie Brown Christmas." The animated classic was written by "Peanuts" creator Charles M. Schulz with a musical score by Vincent Anthony "Vince" Guaraldi. (AP Photo/United Feature Syndicate Inc.)