- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Police raid Occupy D.C. camp
Police in riot gear and cleanup crews in hazardous materials suits raided the Occupy D.C. camp in McPherson Square on Saturday.
A raid on the Occupy encampment at McPherson Square in Washington, D.C., turns ugly as Park Police officers try to clear protesters from sections of the park, Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012. Tents and camping equipment were removed by park police and maintenance officials, some dressed in hazmat suits. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)