- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
President Obama's second inaugural
President Obama is sworn in for his second term at the U.S. Capitol during the 57th Presidential Inauguration ceremony in Washington.
President Barack Obama arrives before being sworn in for his second term on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol Building at the 57th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony, Washington, D.C., Monday, January 21, 2013. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)