- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Prince George, 3rd in line to British throne, is christened in London
Prince George, Britain's 3-month-old future monarch, was christened Wednesday with water from the River Jordan at a rare four-generation gathering of the royal family in London. George, the son of Prince William and his wife, Kate, was christened by Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby at the Chapel Royal at St. James's Palace.
EDS NOTE RECROPPED VERSION LON111 Kate Duchess of Cambridge carries her son Prince George after his christening at the Chapel Royal in St James's Palace in London, Wednesday Oct. 23, 2013. The prince was christened Wednesday with water from the River Jordan at a rare four-generation gathering of the royal family in London. (AP Photo/John Stillwell/Pool)