- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Redskins kicker Cundiff to the rescue
Redskins win 24-22 in an exasperating victory late in the fourth quarter clinched with a 56 yards toss by RG3 in the final 99 seconds to set up Billy Cundiff’s 41-yard field goal.
Washington Redskins kicker Billy Cundiff, right, celebrates with holder Sav Rocca, center, after making winning 41-yard field goal during the final seconds of the fourth quarter of an NFL football game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012, in Tampa, Fla. At left is Buccaneers defensive back Brandon McDonald. Washington won 24-22. (AP Photo/Chris O'Meara)