- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Redskins defeat Ravens 31-28 in OT
Robert Griffin III suffered a right knee sprain late in regulation, but the Redskins managed to tie it with Kirk Cousins under center, then win it in overtime.
Fans celebrate after Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins (12) runs in the game tying touchdown in the fourth quarter against the Baltimore Ravens at FedEx Field in Landover Md., on Sunday, December 9, 2012. Washington Redskins won 31 to 28. (Craig Bisacre/The Washington Times)